My page has what I propose is a Method for solving any differential equation

You seem to be using a "power series solution". Yes, that method will give a series solution to any linear but will not work for non-linear equations. Also, you write these as sums that end at a power of n, I don't see anywhere that you say that, to give a solution, these have to be infinite series.

But this is a good primer on using power series to solve linear equations but not non-linear equations.

Last edited:
Please read section no. 5. Solving non-linear differential equations

You seem to be using a "power series solution". Yes, that method will give a series solution to any linear but will not work for non-linear equations. Also, you write these as sums that end at a power of n, I don't see anywhere that you say that, to give a solution, these have to be infinite series.

But this is a good primer on using power series to solve linear equations but not non-linear equations.

Hello HallsofIvy,
Thank you for your reply.
Please read section no. 5 which explains how it solves non-linear differential equations.
Yousif.

This is a method for solving differential equations of any order and any degree. Please go to this website to see how:
http://www.sysins.com
If you are wanting to advertise your site, service, or product on FreeMathHelp, kindly please contact the website's owner. Thank you! ;)