Rubrics Cube Problem

drox

Hello!
I would like full working out for the following question, explaining each step in detail.
In how many different ways can you color the edges of a cube by using 12 different colors, each one exactly once? What if there are no restrictions on the number of times you can use each color? (Two colorings are the same if a rotation of the cube turns one into the other).
Have fun!
-drox <3

Hello!
I would like full working out for the following question, explaining each step in detail.
In how many different ways can you color the edges of a cube by using 12 different colors, each one exactly once? What if there are no restrictions on the number of times you can use each color? (Two colorings are the same if a rotation of the cube turns one into the other).
Have fun!
-drox <3
What are your thoughts regarding the assignment?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/for

Actually, that's not how this works. The volunteers don't "do" students' work for them, nor do we write papers for them. We try to help students learn and succeed on their own! :p

So please reply with a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, clearly specifying where you're getting stuck. Thank you! ;)