Old account issue: please help

mathwhiz13

I created an account several years ago on here and posted some personal information in my profile. Can a moderator message me and help me gain access to the account so I can edit the profile? My college merged with another and as a result I don’t have access to that account which is the one I used for this site. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help!

Thank you for all the help. You guys rock!

Last edited:
Hey, no it wasn’t. I saw where one of the moderators offered to remove the threads of someone who was having issues with another member. While that would be nice, I mainly just want the profile scrubbed of the info. I don’t remember my password because this was 10 years ago and the email account I used I no longer have access to after the college merged with another university.

Help

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Subhotosh Khan? I need to ask him a quick question about my account on here. Thanks!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Subhotosh Khan? I need to ask him a quick question about my account on here. Thanks!
This is Subhotosh Khan.

I have been volunteer/mod for this forum for multiple years.

However, I do not know the "mechanics" of totally obliterating the history of a "past account". I think the owner of the forum (Ted) can help in this regard.

This is Subhotosh Khan.

I have been volunteer/mod for this forum for multiple years.

However, I do not know the "mechanics" of totally obliterating the history of a "past account". I think the owner of the forum (Ted) can help in this regard.

Thanks! Can you help me reset the password of my other account then so I can take my bio off or can I message you with the username and you remove it for me? I see Ted hasn’t been on in a while so I didn’t try messaging him. A password rese would get me to where I need to be. Thanks!

Thanks! Can you help me reset the password of my other account then so I can take my bio off or can I message you with the username and you remove it for me? I see Ted hasn’t been on in a while so I didn’t try messaging him. A password rese would get me to where I need to be. Thanks!
Send me your old user ID.

I'll see what I can do.

Yeah, the “about me” is still there and the signature as well. If that’s all been deleted then yeah that’s all I need. Thanks!

Last edited: