I need to find the inverse of g(x)=-3x2+6x+2; I've been stuck at it forever

Ireallysuckatmath

I need to find the inverse of g(x)=-3x2+6x+2

I have an answer but it's not what my answer sheet is giving me and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

can someone show me the steps PLEASE

I have an answer but it's not what my answer sheet is giving me and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

What steps did you already use? Completing the Square might be useful. Demonstrate.
What do you mean by "inverse"? There might be more then one, depending on what you mean.

What steps did you already use? Completing the Square might be useful. Demonstrate.
What do you mean by "inverse"? There might be more then one, depending on what you mean.

Inverse as in g^-1, basically all you have to do is isolate why and I don't know how to post the steps I've already taken:(

Hi. It's really hard to figure out what you are doing wrong if you do not show us your work, so can you please do that?

Also, please answer the questions below.

A) Do all functions have an inverse?

B) If you are given a graph how can you tell if the graph has an inverse?

C) What do you think the graph of g(x) looks like?

D) Does g(x) satisfy the condition(s) you put for B?

Inverse as in g^-1, basically all you have to do is isolate why and I don't know how to post the steps I've already taken:(

Well, that explains why you are struggling. If you don't know how to do something, LEARN, don't just say you can't do it.

While we're at it, get a better screen name. How do you expect to succeed like that?!

g(x)=-3x2+6x+2

Okay,

x=-3y2+6y+2

Now what?

Hi. It's really hard to figure out what you are doing wrong if you do not show us your work, so can you please do that?

Also, please answer the questions below.

A) Do all functions have an inverse?

B) If you are given a graph how can you tell if the graph has an inverse?

C) What do you think the graph of g(x) looks like?

D) Does g(x) satisfy the condition(s) you put for B?

Its okay I got the answer thank you though:)