Card Trick I guess

jacob18

For about 6 months I carried a deck of cards around with me. I would randomly pull them out and pretend to perform a trick where I would guess the card a person would draw. Never had much luck but on one occasion I picked 8 cards in a row suit and number, reinserting the card each time and shuffling before the next card selected. There were no jokers so I believe that it is 52 cards. What are the odds on correctly guessing 8 cards in a row suit and number. Any help would be appreciated.

For about 6 months I carried a deck of cards around with me. I would randomly pull them out and pretend to perform a trick where I would guess the card a person would draw. Never had much luck but on one occasion I picked 8 cards in a row suit and number, reinserting the card each time and shuffling before the next card selected. There were no jokers so I believe that it is 52 cards. What are the odds on correctly guessing 8 cards in a row suit and number. Any help would be appreciated.
What are your thoughts regarding the assignment?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/for