odd/even: Why the number half can't be odd number or even number?

What half can't be a odd or even?
This wording is somewhat unclear.

Are you asking:

which multiples of 1/2 cannot be even?
which multiples of 1/2 cannot be odd?

When I first read your question, I wondered if you were asking about why 1/2 itself cannot be even or odd.

Please try rephrasing your question, perhaps with examples or more detail. 8-)

Why the number half can't be odd number or even number?
If I understand the question, fractions are neither even nor odd because the concepts of odd and even apply to integers.

If I understand the question, fractions are neither even nor odd because the concepts of odd and even apply to integers.
Why the concepts of odd and even apply to integer?

Why the concepts of odd and even apply to integer?

That is how even and odd are defined: An even number is an integer multiple of 2 (that is, 2 times an integer). An odd number is an integer that is not even.

For a somewhat deeper discussion of this (and a further question to explore), see this page.

I think you are wrong (!!).
Can you explain what you write?
1/2 is neither odd nor even, 2/2 = 1 is odd, 3/2 is neither odd nor even, 4/2=2 is even, 5/2 is neither odd nor even, 6/2= 3 is odd ...

Be careful, as many fractions are integers. In fact, as you know, all integers are rational.

Be careful, as many fractions are integers. In fact, as you know, all integers are rational.
Yes, I was inexact there, but I doubt that someone unsure of the definitions of odd and even is going to be subtle about the distinction between rationals that are integers and rationals that are not integers. Nevertheless, your point is valid. Thank you.