Help: I need equations, domains, ranges, asymptotes, end behaviors of 3 graphs

iwilltearmyhairout

I need equations, domains, ranges, asymptotes, and end behaviors of each of the three graphs. Our teacher didn't teach us this in class and this is homework worth a test grade.

Attachments

• Photo on 8-21-18 at 10.56 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-21-18 at 10.56 PM.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
I need equations, domains, ranges, asymptotes, and end behaviors of each of the three graphs. Our teacher didn't teach us this in class and this is homework worth a test grade.
What class are you taking; also, is it an online class?

I cannot read the image. Can you take a focused picture of the relevant parts of the paper? Perhaps, taking individual pictures of each graph will work better. Try to get a clear image of each graph. Properly-cropped images (i.e., showing only the relevant parts) work much better because the forum software doesn't need to reduce smaller images, like it does with big ones. You can also type out the complete exercise statement (including instructions).

If you need lessons on domains, ranges, asymptotes and global behavior, you could search keywords at Google. There are a lot of free materials (written and video lessons plus worked examples) on the Internet. Use keyword searches like:

f͏unction d͏omain range

f͏unction asymptotes "global behavior"

Without readable graphs, there's not much we can do. Finding equations (that is, function definitions) for plotted curves requires reading accurate coordinates for some points on the graphs.