natural numbers and z numbers: give example of ten each

matgen

Hi!

I am in need of some advice.

i have a box and i need to put something in it. At the front of the box there is an "N" and my research tells me this means natural numbers. in the other box there is a "Z" which from my research means integers.

Now please can someone put me in the right direction and give me an example of ten "N" numbers and ten "Z" numbers because i am totally confused.

What did you find, when you googled "Integers" and "Natural Numbers" (including the quote marks)?

Wtf

i have come on here for help on natural numbers and integers no need to be funny about googling the answer. i tell you what i will revoke my membership and go and google it. cya

i have come on here for help on natural numbers and integers no need to be funny about googling the answer. i tell you what i will revoke my membership and go and google it. cya
OMG. He will revoke his membership (although I doubt he has authority to do so.) I suspect that he really means that he will no longer ask for help here, with or without reading the sticky that says "Read Before Posting." Personally, I find that to be a devastating decision because questions about what to put in a box are incrediblly interesting to me.