Clearing Fractions Problem

helpme

I know about clearing fractions, but I have the problem of trying to figure out how to clear them when the numerator has a variable in it like this:

MSP12514fah812b644ad6c00004ch7ac25e59d0dah

ONLY when there's a variable in the numerator like the above. Not a variable by itself. I'm sorry, but this is so hard to put into words, which is why I've had the most difficult time finding help with this. My textbook has nothing about this particular type of problem at all. I have an exam coming up, and the study guide features three problems similar to the above, so I have to get this.

I want to get rid of the fractions by multiplying each side by the LCM of the denominators, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what to do with the "p-3".

I know about clearing fractions, but I have the problem of trying to figure out how to clear them when the numerator has a variable in it like this:

MSP12514fah812b644ad6c00004ch7ac25e59d0dah

ONLY when there's a variable in the numerator like the above. Not a variable by itself. I'm sorry, but this is so hard to put into words, which is why I've had the most difficult time finding help with this. My textbook has nothing about this particular type of problem at all. I have an exam coming up, and the study guide features three problems similar to the above, so I have to get this.

I want to get rid of the fractions by multiplying each side by the LCM of the denominators, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what to do with the "p-3".
I see neither your numerator nor the denominator.

Last edited by a moderator: