Probability: There is a 24.39% chance a company sells out this year....

GKCH

Question - There is a 24.39% chance a company sells out this year. What is the probability the company sells out 3 years in a row? I thought it was just the .2439*.2439*.2439, but I got the answer wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Probability

Struggling here... 24.39% chance a company exceeds its goals this year. What is the chance the company exceeds its goals 3 consecutive years? I thought it was 24.39^3, but the answer was wrong. Any thoughts or help? Driving me crazy :)

Question - There is a 24.39% chance a company sells out this year. What is the probability the company sells out 3 years in a row? I thought it was just the .2439*.2439*.2439, but I got the answer wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Is this part of a "bigger" question or it is the complete question?

If it is part of a bigger question - please provide the complete question.

That is the entire question. Appreciate you taking at least a look. Thank you

Given only what you supplied us with I would say that you got the correct answer. As Khan suggested you did not give us the whole problem.