vertex problem: two events are first vertex chosen is even / odd

I'm stuck finding for...

I'm stuck finding for which Ai we are looking for. And the answer is probably none of them.
Thats why I think I went in the wrong direction solving this problem..
thank you for your help
Sims

The problem is not at all clear. It says you are choosing an initial vertex and a final vertex, but under what conditions? Are you just choosing one directed edge, or a path (which could be required to be open or allowed to be closed), or perhaps just choosing any two vertices without regard to whether any path can be found. The statement, "If you choose B, ..." suggests that it may mean one edge, and your work suggests that you took it that way. Is that definitely correct?

The problem is not at all clear. It says you are choosing an initial vertex and a final vertex, but under what conditions? Are you just choosing one directed edge, or a path (which could be required to be open or allowed to be closed), or perhaps just choosing any two vertices without regard to whether any path can be found. The statement, "If you choose B, ..." suggests that it may mean one edge, and your work suggests that you took it that way. Is that definitely correct?

Thank you Dr. Peterson.

I'm actually not 100% sure of this. The problem is stated as I've shown it. I will ask for clarification on the problem statement and get back to you.

Sims