What are the ages?

sosplz

I have this question on my homework and I don't know how to do it.
On my math homework the question is: The sum of ages of all four members of Alyssa's family (her mom, dad, Alyssa and her younger brother) is 90 years. Her dad is 2 years older than her mom, Alyssa is 4 years older than her brother. Ten year ago the sum of their ages was 51 years. How old is each of them now?

Help me please.

On my math homework the question is: The sum of ages of all four members of Alyssa's family (her mom, dad, Alyssa and her younger brother) is 90 years. Her dad is 2 years older than her mom, Alyssa is 4 years older than her brother. Ten year ago the sum of their ages was 51 years. How old is each of them now?

Help me please.
Rule #1 - If you don't know what it is, name it.

M = Mom's Age
D = Dad's Age
A = Alyssa's Age
B = Brother's Age

Great! Now, we can talk about it.

The sum of all four is 90

M + D + A + B = 90

Carry on.

Help me please.

There is an odd feature of this problem that will not be captured by the equations you will write. If you are writing to us because you had trouble with your last equation, or in the process of solving, please state what went wrong (which is what we want everyone to do, as explained here).

You might also see the trick by noticing the apparent inconsistency between the sum now being 90, and the sum ten years ago being 51. As I see it, the latter fact should have been stated a little differently than it was.

Please tell us where you have trouble solving, so we can discuss this or any other issue.