Please help very Please help very short 10 points?10 points?

Phimo96

[h=1]im looking for websites that offer free educational resources im looking for all math all english all reading everything from middle school to college im trying to boost my education quicker im not going to school right now but planign to and what to know a lot b4 i get started.[/h][FONT=&quot]
im looking for sites that test u and explan your results like taking a math test and it tells me what i did wrong and explan to me how to correct the problem one step at a time.

please it have to be free for i am poor. i tried math.com and mathhelp.com but im looking for something differnt i need to boost up on my reading and math and writing and english and grammer and history pretty much alot. it need to be something that help me good with explaning everything smooth and everything im looking for educations and tests mostly so i can learn and do the test and see what i faild and one with many test and subject middle school to colleged educations in every fild i dont care if its 10 websites i need this please help me thank you so much.
[/FONT]

Only you can determine whether a particular resource is helpful for you. You could start by investigating resources provided by search-engine results. Be specific, when entering search phrases.

Here are two examples:

To find free textbooks for beginning algebra, try THIS.

To find free courses for mathematics, try THIS.

PS: I don't understand the question about "10 points", in your thread's subject line. :cool: