A Shout-Out to Stapel

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Kudos to moderator stapel, for editing ops wherein students post images of questions, instead of text.

Many instructors/institutions search the Internet for posted copies of assignments and exams. Some students intentionally post images of exercises or test questions, believing that this circumvents discovery.

By typing out the textual information contained in the graphic file, stapel allows instructors and others who might be searching for specific keywords to find such threads in our forum.

I applaud stapel's efforts, in fighting what often seems like increasing academic dishonesty.

5GoldStars.JPG

Kudos to moderator stapel, for editing ops wherein students post images of questions, instead of text.

Many instructors/institutions search the Internet for posted copies of assignments and exams. Some students intentionally post images of exercises or test questions, believing that this circumvents discovery.

By typing out the textual information contained in the graphic file, stapel allows instructors and others who might be searching for specific keywords to find such threads in our forum.

I applaud stapel's efforts, in fighting what often seems like increasing academic dishonesty.

View attachment 10502
My sentiments exactly! I did not have time to express my appreciation till to-day (Thanksgiving day and a day off). Aside from decreasing the amount of dishonesty, it (Stapel's typed out response) also reduces my time spent on answering those posts. Thank you Ms. Stapel.....