President Potty-Mouth

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
… I reported the abuse of vulgarity … to Ted.
… I'm curious to know what you think of our President Donald J Trump's claim that many people of color come from shi͏thouse countries.
You never replied, lookagain. (aka: greg1313)

You're quite the puritan; too shocked, to form a response?

Once you calmed down, you did contact the White House, to report Trump's abuse of vulgarity, yes? It's time to writeagain:

President Donald Trump is now taunting Rep Adam Schiff, by calling him "little Adam Schitt".

What a role model, for young men in this country.

You never replied, lookagain. (aka: greg1313)

You're quite the puritan; too shocked, to form a response?

Once you calmed down, you did contact the White House, to report Trump's abuse of vulgarity, yes? It's time to writeagain:

President Donald Trump is now taunting Rep Adam Schiff, by calling him "little Adam Schitt".

What a role model, for young men in this country.

@ mmm4444bot @ Otis @ whatever other usernames you're using

I never looked at comments to me past that in that thread.

I can see from this post above that you are childish and argue on a low level with emotionalism.

It is relatively worse, because as a moderator in a math/scientific forum, you should have higher reasoning skills.

What degree of me being a puritan is irrelevant. You're deflecting. The issue is you and your lack of civility on the board.
What President Trump has said and/or done is irrelevant. His use of his vulgarity is not the issue. But, you continuing to
post vulgarities, even from other sources (such as his own), is only digging yourself further in the hole.

I recommend that you delete this whole thread in order to retain some relative credibility.

Last edited:
… I never looked at comments to me past that in that thread.
I don't find this credible, at all. Of course you saw it!

…The issue is you and your lack of civility on the board. What President Trump has said … is irrelevant.
I said that ultra-wealthy individuals who object to donating $1,700 to support injured veterans won't give a sh͏͏it about global warming solutions, either, if they have to pay for any of it. Trump said, "sh͏it", with m͏ean-spirited and derogatory intent. That's relevant to this thread.

I'm not presenting a debate argument, lookagain. I'm asking you a question. I already understand you have opinions about public occurrences of "sh͏it" and civility. Non-weaponized usage of this word is now commonplace globally; I think such use is casual and harmless (eg: "I got a lotta sh͏it to do"). Even the good Christians at CBS don't bother to bleep it anymore (in the middle of a Sunday afternoon when the kiddies are watching, for example) because that use is slang. Such examples are not ugly, personal attacks against individuals or derogatory statements intended to disparage entire groups of people (for things beyond their control for which they're not responsible).

I'd like to know what your internalized relationship between public use of "sh͏it" and civility has to say about the president of the United States using this word against rivals or as an instrument to raise himself up by putting other people down in ways which are vulgar. You okay with it, as Trump says it?