Find sides of rectangle, given sides, angles, etc for quadrilateral inside rectangle

Can anyone help me with this problem please?

Here is a better copy of your picture:

FMH113760.jpg

Now please state the problem in words, and tell us what you have done to solve it. We need to know what help you need (and what help you don't need, so we don't waste our time).

If you haven't already, please read this summary of our guidelines.

Here is a better copy of your picture:

View attachment 10643

Now please state the problem in words, and tell us what you have done to solve it. We need to know what help you need (and what help you don't need, so we don't waste our time).

If you haven't already, please read this summary of our guidelines.
Hi, thank you for replying,
I need to calculate the sides of the rectangle, I have already calculated some of the angels and the two sides of the triangle which are 37,5 and 15,4. I tried alot to solve it using sines and cosines roles but I have reached to dead end with so much complicated non linear equations ...etc. you dont have to solve it for me just tell me how I can find the sides, I would be very thanks full

Hi, thank you for replying,
I need to calculate the sides of the rectangle, I have already calculated some of the angels and the two sides of the triangle which are 37,5 and 15,4. I tried alot to solve it using sines and cosines roles but I have reached to dead end with so much complicated non linear equations ...etc. you dont have to solve it for me just tell me how I can find the sides, I would be very thanks full

Do you have reason to think there is enough information to solve this? I see nothing to prevent you from moving the right side to any desired distance, resulting in different values for the remaining unknown sides.

Possibly it would help to know the context of the problem. Since you didn't quote a problem as given, shall I assume that this is not a textbook exercise?

(Also, note that you have rounded incorrectly; I get 47.55... and 15.45... .)

Thank you!
Its from my text book actually and there is no text question, just the quadrangle's picture " I draw the rectangle ", and we need actually to calculate the sides of the quadrangle but I can do that if I knew just one more thing about the rectangle, three angles and one side "50" were given, I draw and calculated the rest. and yes I rounded it wrong I should write 47,55 and 14,54.

Thank you!
Its from my text book actually and there is no text question, just the quadrangle's picture " I draw the rectangle ", and we need actually to calculate the sides of the quadrangle but I can do that if I knew just one more thing about the rectangle, three angles and one side "50" were given, I draw and calculated the rest. and yes I rounded it wrong I should write 47,55 and 14,54.

I think you're saying that you were asked to find the sides marked with question marks, and you wanted to find the sides of the rectangle that you added to the picture, as an intermediate step. Is that correct?

Having only the one length given, you can't find any lengths except the ones you found. So either you omitted something from the problem, or the problem is bad. If you were told the area, or something else, it would be enough.

Would it be possible to show an image of the actual question including the original picture? Something should have been stated explicitly; are there any words explaining the set of exercises including this, that might give us the needed information?

Also, is there an answer given, from which we could work backward to guess what is missing?