Need some exercises w/ solns for compound interest, present value, nominal rate, etc

Janahi

Hi All,

Can anyone provide me some problems with solutions for following topics:

Compound interest
Amount & present value
Nominal & Effective Rates
Annuity due and ordinary deferred annuity
needed for my final exam revision

Hi All,

Can anyone provide me some problems with solutions for following topics:

Compound interest
Amount & present value
Nominal & Effective Rates
Annuity due and ordinary deferred annuity
needed for my final exam revision
If you google:

worksheets "compound interest" - you'll find many websites with problem sets. Try it and let us know what you found.....

If you lend me some money, I'll gladly show
you how to calculate the monthly payment:rolleyes:

If you lend me some money, I'll gladly show
you how to calculate the monthly payment:rolleyes:
I'll lend you some money, say $1,000. Simple interest. At the end of the week you owe me $1000 in interest plus the initial $1000. If you don't pay me the initial $1000, then at the end of the 2nd week you owe me $1000 in interest plus the initial $1000.
If you don't pay me the weekly $1000 interest, then I will simply go to Canada. You won't like that.

I'll lend you some money, say $1,000. Simple interest. At the end of the week you owe me $1000 in interest plus the initial $1000. If you don't pay me the initial $1000, then at the end of the 2nd week you owe me $1000 in interest plus the initial $1000.
If you don't pay me the weekly $1000 interest, then I will simply go to Canada. You won't like that.
Canadian funds?

Canadian funds?
Sure. Just give me your full name, address, dob, ssn, cc # and bank account information and I'll send the funds directly to your account. Nice doing business with you.