Find the limit of (1-cos3x)/(sin3x) as x -> pi/3 from the left

Elix

Find the limit as x approaches pi/3 from the left of (1-cos3x)/(sin3x). I've already tried l'hospital's rule but it is not in an indeterminate form.

Find the limit as x approaches pi/3 from the left of (1-cos3x)/(sin3x). I've already tried l'hospital's rule but it is not in an indeterminate form.
Do you have access to a graphing calculator?

Hmmmm.... A limit of the form 2/0...Is it possible that it doesn't exist? Try sketching a graph of it.

-Dan

Do you have access to a graphing calculator?
Yes but the point is to not use a graphing calculator (on the final we are not allowed to use these types of calculators)
I did look up the answer on Symbolab.com using their limits calc and it says the limit is infinity but I don't understand why they can divide by the highest denominator power, I thought I could only use that for when x approaches infinity

I do not know why you would try using l'hopital's rule if you know that you are not allowed to in this situation???????

Did you try direct substitution? What did you get?

I suspect that you posted here because you want help. That is a good move as you can get some expert help. The problem is that you failed to show your work or state where you got stuck. If you do (and please do so), then we can help! Thanks.

I do not know why you would try using l'hopital's rule if you know that you are not allowed to in this situation???????

Did you try direct substitution? What did you get?

I suspect that you posted here because you want help. That is a good move as you can get some expert help. The problem is that you failed to show your work or state where you got stuck. If you do (and please do so), then we can help! Thanks.

But I am allowed to use l'hospital's rule? I said that we weren't allowed to use graphing calculators, I just wanted to check if using l'hospital's rule was a possibility. For work, there's nothing really to show other than obviously plugging in/substituting the value into the equation. Aside from that, someone has answered my question already, thanks for replying though.