paradox

shahar

We use the word "paradox" by its general meaning as: inconsistency, counterexample to very conventional idea, true position that look as false position, false position that look as true position. In these meanings, the paradoxes done important role in the development of mathematics."
Can one give examples to:
(1) paradox that is true position that look as false position.
(2) paradox that is false position that look as true position.
(3) Is there an example to paradox that now by discoveries isn't paradox?
(4) How paradox are create? Is there a way or algorithm to create a paradox?

Thanks in advance!!

We use the word "paradox" by its general meaning as: inconsistency, counterexample to very conventional idea, true position that look as false position, false position that look as true position. In these meanings, the paradoxes done important role in the development of mathematics."
Can one give examples to:
(1) paradox that is true position that look as false position.
(2) paradox that is false position that look as true position.
(3) Is there an example to paradox that now by discoveries isn't paradox? ................ Zeno's Paradox
(4) How paradox are create? Is there a way or algorithm to create a paradox?

Thanks in advance!!

Question

The article goes on to address your questions. Why not just read it?
O.K.
I have a question.
The paradox:
(-1)/(+1)=(+1)/(-1)

Description: How can the lower part divide by the higher part equal to the higher part to lower part?!

So, I give the list of sort of paradox. Is it an example to (1) or (2) question? Else thing?
What is the explanation of this sort?

O.K.
I have a question.
The paradox:
(-1)/(+1)=(+1)/(-1)

Description: How can the lower part divide by the higher part equal to the higher part to lower part?!

So, I give the list of sort of paradox. Is it an example to (1) or (2) question? Else thing?
What is the explanation of this sort?
I think the sorting is: true propsition that seen as false proposition.
Am I right?
Am I describe it in a proper way?

I think the sorting is: true propsition that seen as false proposition.
Am I right?
Am I describe it in a proper way?
I also work at English Learners Stack Exchange.

I think you have correctly categorized it, but I also think that you have not expressed it as well as it can be in English.

\(\displaystyle \dfrac{+\ 1}{-\ 1} = \dfrac{-\ 1}{+\ 1} \text { is a true proposition that may seem false.}\)