Need more information

Otis

Elite Member
Sir Jonah said:
… how long would it take for the wife alone?
Not sure. Does she drink twice as much, while the husband's away?

… how long will it take if the two priests prayed together?
Is that a typo?

Beer soaked recall follows.
Not sure. Does she drink twice as much, while the husband's away?

Is that a typo?
Yes it was.
I was trying to recall something from my inbox when I saw your message that I can barely recall.
ReturnToMathematicalCircles1988Eves,p.139.jpgReturnToMathematicalCircles1988Eves,p.140.jpg

Yes it was [a typo] …
Thanks for the lovely reference, Sir Jonah (interesting), but I'd actually pondered whether you'd misspelled the word 'played'.

By the way, I'm sure you'll agree that, when it comes to solvin' drinking exercises, the brute-force approach is preferred!

?

Beer soaked ramblings follow.
By the way, I'm sure you'll agree that, when it comes to solvin' drinking exercises, the brute-force approach is preferred!

?
Aye Sir Otis.
I do agree.
Thanks for the lovely reference, Sir Jonah (interesting), but I'd actually pondered whether you'd misspelled the word 'played'.
Minor oversight.
Should have been 'prayed'.

Methinks it be more of a blunder on my part than a typo.
Should have typed it first in Word (auto spell).

… Should have been 'prayed' …
Truly, Sir Jonah. Yet, I fear that one of me two drinkin' wits has fallen flat … lying there stiff, it 'tis, waitin' to impugn again me favorite whippin' boys.

?

Beer soaked ramblings follow.
Truly, Sir Jonah. Yet, I fear that one of me two drinkin' wits has fallen flat … lying there stiff, it 'tis, waitin' to impugn again me favorite whippin' boys.

?
Worry not Sir Knight and blame not any of thy drinkin' wits. I be certain that the fault lies not with them (They are, after all, our dearest friends). Statistically, the fault usually lies in a knight-errant's squire who more often than not can be distracting than helpful or the fault is more likely a result of the many enchanters who are his enemies. I blame them, especially for causing me vision to be deceived in committing a blunder and for deceiving one of thy drinkin' wits. I fear there will never be a shortage of these malicious enchanters who roam our grounds to cheat our fellow math knight-errant's of their glory in their never ending chivalric deeds in their unspoken knightly vows and duties, i.e. to aid the curious, unimaginative and clueless, guide the lost and confused, entertain them angry (and/or lazy) and often disrespectful and demanding ingrates, etc., in their struggle against our beloved queen. Queen to some of us, the dark Lord Mathematicus for a great unenlightened many.

Last edited: