Rosary and Penance - https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/114104-what-is-happen

Violence is not permitted on this forum. I will again ask the moderator to remove your posts.
Violence - what violence?

He was just contemplating a more "beautiful" you - rosary around your neck like a shiny pearl necklace!!

Anything would improve Jomo's "appearance";
top would be his disappearance!!

Well, the physicist said the "necklace" will be on fire. (I guess that explains the shiny part.)
So I'm "the physicist" now? If you really must call me something other than Dan or topsquark then I'll let you know that I don't have a PhD, but I do have an MS. So instead of "the physicist" you may refer to me as "Master."

-Dan

So I'm "the physicist" now? If you really must call me something other than Dan or topsquark then I'll let you know that I don't have a PhD, but I do have an MS. So instead of "the physicist" you may refer to me as "Master."

-Dan
I was teaching as a lecturer and I prevented my students from calling me Dr. Khan. I told them, however, they could call me "Master" Khan instead!

Nobody called me that....

… If you really must call me something other than Dan or topsquark then … you may refer to me as "Master."
Sorry. I'll try to remember that.

When I typed "the physicist", of course I meant "our resident master of physics". But I agree; "Master" is simpler to type. :cool:

-Dan
After all the nice things I said and thought about you now it turns out that you are a fraud? Only joking. A strong MS/MA in physics is quite impressive. I too only have an MA in math from the historic City College of New York (CCNY)

...and poor insignificant me with his grade 13 certificate
earned at Glengarry District High School :(

...and poor insignificant me with his grade 13 certificate
earned at Glengarry District High School :(
Sure. I maybe wrong but I suspect that you have a terminal degree in business from a highly recognized university.

BTW, did you really have a 13th grade in high school?

After all the nice things I said and thought about you now it turns out that you are a fraud? Only joking. A strong MS/MA in physics is quite impressive. I too only have an MA in math from the historic City College of New York (CCNY)
As it happens I had to teach myself most of what I knew about QFT. (Specifically the electro-weak sector.) I pretty much buried the room, including my panel. 8-) (They got even with me in the general knowledge after-discussion, however.) It was a good feeling while it lasted. Later on I found out from one of the Professors (not on my panel) that I had a missing negative sign in the first equation that made all my subsequent work meaningless. :shock: I didn't feel so cocky after that.

-Dan

Sure. I maybe wrong but I suspect that you have a terminal degree in business from a highly recognized university.

BTW, did you really have a 13th grade in high school?
Yes: was called "senior Matriculation" (google it!)
Has been discontinued a few years ago.

NO degree or university: no money; brought up on a 100-acre dirt farm.
Probably worse than the Beverly Hillbillies!!

Yes: was called "senior Matriculation" (google it!)
Has been discontinued a few years ago.

NO degree or university: no money; brought up on a 100-acre dirt farm.
Probably worse than the Beverly Hillbillies!!
I am sure that you have a degree. How did you work in the finance field your whole career?

… How did you work in the finance field your whole career?
He started in the mail room and worked his way up (i.e., on-the-job training) -- using one of these.

Schickard-Maschine1.jpg