Choose 24 of 78,000 prime numbers

mikehead

I have 78,000 prime numbers that in each estraction each one can assume a value from 0 to number:
example number 101 can assume 0 to 100.
my goal is to choose 24 of this 78,000 prime numbers and predict if this 24 are odd or even
Who Have you a solutions?
I could have a history of extraction but i don't know if could be a help.
Thanks

I have 78,000 prime numbers that in each estraction each one can assume a value from 0 to number:
my goal is to choose 24 of this 78,000 prime numbers and predict if this 24 are odd or even
Thanks
If this is a HW assignment from a class, please post the complete assignment as it was presented to you.

Thanks
Because there are an infinite number of primes and exactly one of them is even, the probability of drawing an odd prime from a set of 78,000 primes is either 77,999/77800, which is virtually 1, or 1 exactly, the problem seems rather pointless. Of course, it is impossible to tell what the problem really is from your description.

Because there are an infinite number of primes and exactly one of them is even, the probability of drawing an odd prime from a set of 78,000 primes is either 77,999/77800, which is virtually 1, or 1 exactly, the problem seems rather pointless. Of course, it is impossible to tell what the problem really is from your description.
I suspect that the OP is a poor translation into English. Therefore, I think that the word prime should be whole number, integer, counting or something like that. As Jeff points out, because there is only one even prime the question as written is all but meaningless. The counting numbers do have parity, each is odd or even.
TO mikehead: please explain what is going on here.

I suspect that the OP is a poor translation into English. Therefore, I think that the word prime should be whole number, integer, counting or something like that. As Jeff points out, because there is only one even prime the question as written is all but meaningless. The counting numbers do have parity, each is odd or even.
TO mikehead: please explain what is going on here.

Sorry for my english i'll try to be more clear...
1. prime numbers: numbers divisible by themselve or 1
2. yes prime numbers are endless but in my question I'll consider only prime number from 101 to 993451 ->78,000
3. like in an hash sort problem, i consider for each prime number a value that start from 0 to max value in prime number for example in 101: range from 0 to 100, in 199: range from 0 to 198
4. i can chhose 24 of this 78,000 prime number and predict if each one number in range will be odd or even for example:

i choose 107,769,1117,etc etc ...28 prime numbers
each of this will have an istance for example 107 will have 84, 769 will have 1 and etc etc
my goal is predict not single istance but only if this istance will be odd or even.
Thanks for you attention