Forum Behavior

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
Lately we have had a problem with a certain user filling the boards with useless postings, many of which were offensive to some viewers. I apologize for the behavior of this user (who is of course no longer a member) and I will do my best to make sure that FreeMathHelp.com remains a family friendly site for math discussion.

I hope that everyone here can abide by my simple rules so that we can maintain this community. I do not want to take more extreme measures to prevent SPAM and other garbage on here, but I will if the problem continues. Please do not ruin it for everyone.

Thanks to the 99.9% of you who are helpful and kind and I hope that we can keep these forums in good shape for years to come. If you notice any kind of inappropriate behavior please contact me and I will take action.

Ted

Well, i like maths, i like to learn some more.
I'm only 11 years old, i want to learn more maths because my teacher wants me to enter a competition in asia for 14 ~ 15 years old, but unfornatunately i failed in the trail test. I wish i could learn more on this website and get into next year's competition...
But i don't know where shall i start- could you tell me?

mumu416 said:
... unfornatunately i failed in the trail test ...

... i don't know where shall i start- could you tell me?

You could start with the exercises that you missed on the trial exam.

Start a New Topic on one of the algebra boards, and show your work.

Cheers,

~ Mark :)

mumu416 said:
Where do i start learning - go to math help, then math lessons?
Since we have no idea what you need to learn, it is difficult to advise. Certainly, there may be some lessons on this particular site which relate to some one or another of the relevant topics. But you will likely find many more by doing an online search.

Note: On these forums (as you learned when you read any one of the "Read Before Posting" threads) it is not reasonably feasible to attempt to provide classroom instruction. For lessons, enroll in a course or sequence of courses, study online lessons or texts from your local library or book retailer, or hire a private tutor.

Our best wishes to you in your studies.

Eliz.

i want to start with basics i am not know about the abc of the mathmathics

This forum is not a class-room. We do not teach mathematics - we just help people to get their homework finished (after they have tried).