Need Data Management Help

G

Please help me with as many of these questions as possible. Thank you very much

1. The game of Bingo has 15 numbers associated with each letter on the word bingo. For example, the letter B has numbers 1 through 15; I the numbers 16 through 30, and so on. If your bingo card has five different numbers under the B, what is the probability that
a) on the first draw one of your numbers under the B is drawn?
b) on the second draw one of your numbers under the B is drawn, given that on the first draw one of your numbers under the B was successfully drawn?

2. If a chain link is stressed over its recommended maximum limit, the probability that it will break is 0.7. What is the probability that a chain five links long will break if it is overloaded?

3. Give P(A) = 0.4, P(B) = 0.3, P(C) = 0.6, where events A and B are independent and events B and C are mutually exclusive, find P(B or A)

4. A bag contains 20 candies: 10 red, 3 blue and 7 green. if two candies are randomly drawn without replacement, what is the probability that both candies will NOT be of the same colour?

Thank you, these are the problems that I had trouble with, so any help is appreciated

a) on the first draw one of your numbers under the B is drawn?
You have five numbers. There are 75 possible, so 5/75.

b) on the second draw one of your numbers under the B is drawn, given that on the first draw one of your numbers under the B was successfully drawn?
Now, you have four left! So, 4/74.

2. If a chain link is stressed over its recommended maximum limit, the probability that it will break is 0.7. What is the probability that a chain five links long will break if it is overloaded?
I am told that only one link in a chain can fail in the real world.
Using the binomial distribution: <SUB>5</SUB>C<SUB>1</SUB>(.7)<SUP>1</SUP>(.3)<SUP>4</SUP>.

3. Give P(A) = 0.4, P(B) = 0.3, P(C) = 0.6, where events A and B are independent and events B and C are mutually exclusive, find
P(B or A)=P(A)+P(B)-P(A)P(B)

4. A bag contains 20 candies: 10 red, 3 blue and 7 green. if two candies are randomly drawn without replacement, what is the probability that both candies will NOT be of the same colour?
P(RB or RG or BG)=[10*3 + 10*7 + 3*7]/<SUB>20</SUB>C<SUB>2</SUB>