This one is reallllllllllllllllllllllllly confusing HARD

G

state the postulate or theorem that allows you to conclude that j is parallel to k

1. GIVEN: j is parallel to n, k is parallel to n

2. GIVEN: j is perpindicular to n, k is perpindicular to n

3. GIVEN : angle 1 is congruent to angle 2

Oddly, your posts are kind of coming off as "hw/worksheet questions". Did you even attempt any of these?

i promise i attemp these , i AM NOT A CHEATER but im doing my homework right now and it is very confusing

There is no paid staff waiting to help you. The tutors surf by when they can. Expect to wait hours, if not days, for a response.

Show me what you have tried.

on problem 1 I think it is theorom 3.11 because if j is parallel to n and k is parallel to n then j and k must be parallel

but 2 and 3 i really have no idea, and happy by the way do u know of anyother REALLY GOOD FREE math help sites

Why? We're not fast enough for you? :wink: What is theorem 3.11? I don't have your book, sorry.

theorom 3.11 state that if A is paralle to b, and c is parallel to b the A must be parallel to c i didn't men it like that i just wanna pass geometry itIS SO HARD

but would you say on a school night that there are aloooooooooooot more users on line

Of course! This is a great site. However, I do have several more sites I can give you, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to "plug" them out in the open. Can I send them to you via pm?

thanks a whole lot im aboout to go and check em out ill talk to ya later and thanks again for the help

poor ba2209...
I move that happy be reprimanded by the moderators for cruelty :twisted:

Denis said:
I move that happy be reprimanded by the moderators for cruelty
Why? "happy" asked the poster to show some work, and the poster replied indicating that he wanted more immediate answers or else he preferred to go elsewhere. "happy" then (apparently) provided him with a few "elsewheres" to go to.

To whom has "happy" been cruel?

Eliz.