HELP PLEZZZZ

OMG

:shock: PLEASE SOME ONE IN GEOMETRY HELP ME W/ THIS I DONT NOE WAT TO DO!!!

CONSTRUCT <B SO THAT M<B=M<1+M<2?
HELP PLEZZ

What is angle 1? What is angle 2? When they say "construct", are they asking for the steps in the straightedge-and-compass construction process?

Thank you.

Eliz.

UMM NO I THINK THERE ASKING HOW TO MAKE ANGLE B = TO ANGLE 1 AND 2

But you haven't told us anything about angles 1 and 2, so there is no way, at least that I can see, to find an angle with the same measure as the sum of their measures. Sorry.

Eliz.

i would think along the same lines with stapel in her (sorry, i dont know that you are a girl, but im guessing eliz. means Elizabeth :oops: ) first post on the subject, what the question wants is a straight edge and a compass that is what "construct" means, this was just explained to me in advanced geometry today, i dont know if you havent been paying attention in class, or you were sick, or were skipping, but you apparently missed the part where the teach told you how to do constructon junk

Do you mean something like this?

The exterior angle of a triangle is the sum of the two interior angles at the other two vertices.

trianglea7ql.gif

angle DBC = angle BAC + angle ACB.

gaaaaaaaaahh i can almost guarentee that what you need to do is construct with a compass and a protractor, does no one listen meeee!!!???

:!: :cry: :x :evil: :twisted: :!: