Yet Another Compliment/Supplement question

TyPe-ZeRo

I really hate this to be my first post but I'm really lost here :

"Find the measures of a compliment and a supplement of angle K"

measurement of angle K = X

Compliment = 90 - X
Supplement = 180 - X

Thats pretty much as far as I get and theres no additional information other than that. Not even a "Three times" or anything. Sorry for being so math retarded :oops:

Thank you guys/gals

If what you posted is all they gave you, then I don't see how you can do any more than you've done. Expressions for the values is all you can get, with just what they've given you. If they're wanting more than that, I have no idea how you'd find it.

Eliz.

Thank you stapel. I'm sorry to ask a new question but now i'm really stumped, there is no examples simliar to this in the beginning of the chapter, maybe you or someone else will be able to elaborate?

measurement of angle A = 2x, measurement of angle B = x - 15

I don't even know what to do?

180 - x - 15 = 90 - 2x?

All I need is help with this one problem then I can relax for now because the next eight questions are like this, its quite dumb to have that many without an example to go by (or I can just be simply geometrically challenged)

thank you!

If nothing was provided relating A to B, or either to x, and no instructions were provided for the exercise, then I don't see how any conclusion could be reached. Sorry.

Eliz.

Thank you again! Maybe our school district shouldn't be taught by this book? its quite dated lol.

I mean some of the exercises are programming onto a computer..