Password

G

Hi guys, it's Lizzie. Uhm, I forgot my password to the account lol, so if you could send it to my email address, that would be wonderful. My email on here should either be ___ or ___. I check the aol one more often, but I will be checking the yahoo one as well. Thanks!!

------------------------------------------------------
(EDIT: Removed the emails to stop SPAMbots.)

OK, For now I made a new account. As soon as I get my password, though, I'll switch back and won't be using this account anymore.

The easiest thing for you to do is to logout, and then without typing your username or password just click the Login button. Then it will tell you that your username or password was incorrect (obviously) and it will ask you if you want to try again. Also, I think that page automatically refreshes back to a login form in a couple seconds anyway. So click the try again and it will take you to a full login screen with a link for "I forgot my password." Make sure to give it the email you used when you registered.

This is the safest and most secure method. It will give you a new password which you can then change once you login.

I will have to make this a simpler process in the future.

Ted

I did that a while ago. I am just waiting to have the password sent as of right now.
-Thanks

Now go back and edit your first post (above), if possible, to remove your e-mail addresses, so spam-bots and such can't harvest them.

If you can't do it yourself, then (via private messaging, including a link to this thread) request the Admin to edit the post to remove the personal info.

Eliz.