slope

humakhan

Use slope to show that ABC with vertices A (0,2) , B(2,3), and C (1,5) is a right triangle.

ok i know how to find slope.. its y2 - y1 / x2 - x1.....i already know that. but u c now there are 3 y and 3 x.
so wht...i did it myself. did i do it right. i think its not.

slope - 3 - 2 / 2- 0
slope - 1 / 2

and then i did.

slope - 5 - 3 / 1 - 2
slope - 2 / -1

wht to do?

humakhan, QUIT this childish writing: but u c now there are 3 y and 3 x.
That should be: but YOU SEE now...

u r 2 childish :evil:

oh my god. thats the short form of the word.

and besides to save time ;)
its not childish ! its ok for me

humakhan said:
I'm sorry, but no: "c" is not the proper abbreviation for "see" (or "sea") and "u" is not the proper abbreviation for "you" (or "ewe").

humakhan said:
and besides to save time
You're so astonishingly short on time that you can't afford the extra three milliseconds to type the other two letters...? :shock:

humakhan said:
its not childish !
Displaying an inability to capitalize, punctuate, or spell properly is usually regarded as a mark of ignorance or inexperience, both traits being hallmarks of childhood. So yes, I'm afraid using cutesy kiddie chat-speak lingo is indeed "childish". Sorry.

humakhan said:
its ok for me
Certainly, "its" "ok" -- for you and your little kiddie friends when you hang out at recess or the mall.

But when one is asking others for favors, one does well to show them the respect of addressing them clearly. That would include, in this textual environment, taking the extra second or two to write in a slightly more grown-up manner, keeping in mind that not all adults are conversant in kiddie chat-speak.

Thank you for your consideration.

Eliz.

stapel said:
humakhan said:
I'm sorry, but no: "c" is not the proper abbreviation for "see" (or "sea") and "u" is not the proper abbreviation for "you" (or "ewe").

humakhan said:
and besides to save time
You're so astonishingly short on time that you can't afford the extra three milliseconds to type the other two letters...? :shock:

humakhan said:
its not childish !
Displaying an inability to capitalize, punctuate, or spell properly is usually regarded as a mark of ignorance or inexperience, both traits being hallmarks of childhood. So yes, I'm afraid using cutesy kiddie chat-speak lingo is indeed "childish". Sorry.

humakhan said:
its ok for me
Certainly, "its" "ok" -- for you and your little kiddie friends when you hang out at recess or the mall.

But when one is asking others for favors, one does well to show them the respect of addressing them clearly. That would include, in this textual environment, taking the extra second or two to write in a slightly more grown-up manner, keeping in mind that not all adults are conversant in kiddie chat-speak.

Thank you for your consideration.

Eliz.

U R 2 funny, stapel! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes ok i will keep that in mind. thanks for telling me all that. i really appreciated it.
but you see that i'm used to it. when ever i chat or talk with friends i mostly use u or c...when i'm writing / typing fast.
but yes i'll rememeber this next time ! thanks :)

thanks for telling me all that. i really appreciated it.

Thanks for telling me all that. I really appreciated it.

First letter of a sentence is ALWAYS capitalized.
rEMEMBER THAT !

humakhan said:
houldn[']t it be "Remember [t]hat"[,] not "rEMEMBER THAT"[?]

He's got ya there, Denis! :wink: :lol:

Eliz.

what ever.
i'm not the only one here who SOMETIMES uses short verison of a word ok. Look at urselves first ok. then look at me.
so who cares what kind of writing style a person writes its not ur concern ok

Don't let it get to you. We're just having a little fun to get away from the math for a bit ;)