please help anyone

sbossie1

I am really floundering in my statistics course..its a 5 week course over the internet and its normally a 12 week course so I am really having some issues, unfortunately I need this course to get my undergraduate psych degree even trhough I will NEVER use statistics again, I will purely beleive that when I read a statistic someone else has figured out it is true and have the utmost respect for them for having done it. IS there anyone out there who can help me?? I would seriously pay someone to help me pass...I am just really nervous about passing because I just got a 48 on my first exam and there are only two so basically I think I am screwed....sorry

sbossie1 said:
I am really floundering in my statistics course..its a 5 week course over the internet and its normally a 12 week course so I am really having some issues, unfortunately I need this course to get my undergraduate psych degree even trhough I will NEVER use statistics again, I will purely beleive that when I read a statistic someone else has figured out it is true and have the utmost respect for them for having done it. IS there anyone out there who can help me?? I would seriously pay someone to help me pass...I am just really nervous about passing because I just got a 48 on my first exam and there are only two so basically I think I am screwed....sorry
"I will NEVER use statistics again" You will NEVER conduct your own survey?

"I will purely believe that when I read a statistic" A very dangerous business. Without understanding, being misled is normal.

Homework is a problem with a good attitude.

sbossie1 said:
I need this course to get my undergraduate psych degree even trhough I will NEVER use statistics again....
If one wanted to be a psychologist, it seems reasonable that one would have found the discipline at least somewhat interesting, and would have learned a little about it.

If you're sufficiently uninformed regarding psychology that you aren't aware of the massive amounts of statistical work done in the field, then you might want to have a serious talk with your advisor.

With respect to your tutoring question, if you are looking for the hand-holding type of tutoring, you will very likely need to pay (a lot), and you will almost certainly need to hire somebody local to your area, with whom you can meet face-to-face for a few hours a week.

Good luck.

Eliz.

even though I will NEVER use statistics again,

Don't be so cat-haired sure you'll never use it. Psychology is a very statistics-oriented field.

I've used it in the real world. You'll be surprised where it arises.

Anyway, what's a specific quandary?.