About removed posts

Aladdin

To administrators,

I'm confused of removing my posts knowing that the answers are true or right. Is there a specific reason for that ?? I would please like to know to never be tutored in helping others.
What I would like to suggest is do some ranking for the answers, as an example: yahoo ,they show all answers and show the best answer at the top, this will help the asker more.

Thank you in advance,
Aladdin

Actually, the reason the helpers have been correcting you again was that your answers have again been incorrect, misleading, confusing, or otherwise inappropriate. It is to be regretted if your lack of knowledge of the mathematics continues to prevent you from understanding this.

stapel said:
Actually, the reason the helpers have been correcting you again was that your answers have again been incorrect, misleading, confusing, or otherwise inappropriate. It is to be regretted if your lack of knowledge of the mathematics continues to prevent you from understanding this.
But I have been working on to help others and solve other problems and then you remove it like that :?: , And about the ranking for the answers isn't helpful ?.
My lack of mathematics ? , what do you mean ?

Thank you stapel,

Aladdin has been very helpful, PATIENT, and kind in assistimg me with my work

I'm glad that you have found the answers which did not need to be deleted (which you thus never saw) to have been helpful. :wink:

Re:

stapel said:
I'm glad that you have found the answers which did not need to be deleted (which you thus never saw) to have been helpful. :wink:
Tamiatha stapel is actually right , I'm not going to make any more complaints on this .