Aleks Online Practice Statistics

brockjames4

Hello everyone! I am not expecting anyone to do this because that would be ridiculous of me to even hope that someone would do these calculations but I am running out of time and am completely at a lose with this assignment. They are due Monday Sept 27th at midnight and thought I would post it and if anybody want to complete any of these statistics calculations you will have to email or instant message me and I can log you in to the Aleks Online Practice web site and I will be there also trying to figure these out. My Windows Live Messenger screen name is brockoverberg@gmail.com if anyone is interested in helping me out with some of this stuff just add me and I can fill you in on the deal. Everything in red font color below is each 1 statistics problem I need to complete. You can read through the list and if they sound simple to you then IM me I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this!

Graphical displays:
Histograms for grouped data
Frequency polygons for grouped data
Interpreting relative frequency histograms
Cumulative distributions and ogives

Descriptive measures:
Mean, median, and mode: Computations
Weighted mean: Tabular data
Percentiles
Population standard deviation
Sample standard deviation
Chebyshev's theorem and the empirical rule
Mean, median, and mode: Comparisons

Counting:
Factorial expressions
Combinations

Events and probability:
Venn diagrams: Two events
Outcomes and event probability
Die rolling
Probability of intersection or union: Word problems
Independent events: Basic
Probability of union: Basic

Conditional probability:
Calculating relative frequencies in a contingency table
Conditional probability: Basic
Intersection and conditional probability
Tree diagrams for conditional probabilities

One random variable:
Classification of variables and levels of measurement
Discrete versus continuous variables
Discrete probability distribution: Basic
Expectation and variance of a random variable

Fundamental distributions:
Binomial problems: Mean and standard deviation
Binomial problems: Basic
Binomial problems: Advanced
Standard normal probabilities
Standard normal values: Basic
Standard normal values: Advanced
Normal versus standard normal density curves
Normal distribution raw scores
Normal distribution: Word problems
t distribution
Chi-square distribution
F distribution

Central limit theorem:
Central limit theorem: Sample mean

Confidence intervals and estimation:
Selecting a distribution for inferences on the population mean
Confidence interval for the population mean: Use of the standard normal
Choosing an appropriate sample size
Confidence interval for the population mean: Use of the t distribution

brockjames4 said:
Everything in red font color below is each 1 statistics problem I need to complete.

I see no problems; I see only topics.

I am not expecting anyone to do this because that would be ridiculous of me to even hope that someone would do these calculations

Yes, it would be ridiculous to expect someone to do any calculations, since you have not posted anything to calculate.

I am running out of time

Why have you run out of time on this entire assignment ?

I do not understand your assignment. It seems to me that you forgot to provide the instructions.

EG:

Die Rolling

This is not an exercise. It's only an English phrase.

What are you supposed to do with it ? Are you supposed to write a brief description about how rolling dice give rise to "Events and Probability" ?

Regardless of the actual assignment, the freemathhelp boards do not comprise an on-line classroom. Volunteers are here to assist students with specific questions about individual exercises or the concepts therein.

If you have a specific question, we welcome it; otherwise, please use Google.

You should also check out the post titled, "Read Before Posting".

Cheers 8-)

What I listed is just a brief description of the statistics exercises I need to do. I could not post the actual exercises because it is a software program called ALEKS that you can not copy and paste anything to or from the interface to prevent people like myself posting the exercises to have someone help do them I would assume. In order to do the exercises you need to log into the ALEKS software program which I have uploaded to my website and have a download link for and you would need to sign in using my account information and password and when done it records my statistic calculations score and reports it to the University. Obviously I don't want to post my user name and password for everyone top see so if anybody wants to give a crack at 1 or any of the exercises let me know so I can give you the download link and my account information.

brockjames4 said:
I could not post the actual exercises because it is a software program called ALEKS that you can not copy and paste anything to or from

Do you know how to save a screenshot in JPG or GIF format ?

Images can be uploaded to posts, here.

[attachment=2:1knx3uom]Screen03.JPG[/attachment:1knx3uom][attachment=1:1knx3uom]Screen04.JPG[/attachment:1knx3uom][attachment=0:1knx3uom]Screen05.JPG[/attachment:1knx3uom]

[attachment=2:3b8aied7]Screen06.JPG[/attachment:3b8aied7][attachment=1:3b8aied7]Screen07.JPG[/attachment:3b8aied7][attachment=0:3b8aied7]Screen08.JPG[/attachment:3b8aied7]

[attachment=2:26cxqoqg]Screen09.JPG[/attachment:26cxqoqg][attachment=1:26cxqoqg]Screen10.JPG[/attachment:26cxqoqg][attachment=0:26cxqoqg]Screen11.JPG[/attachment:26cxqoqg]

[attachment=2:2rks2rlh]Screen12.JPG[/attachment:2rks2rlh][attachment=1:2rks2rlh]Screen13.JPG[/attachment:2rks2rlh][attachment=0:2rks2rlh]Screen14.JPG[/attachment:2rks2rlh]

[attachment=2:poqtsrw3]Screen15.JPG[/attachment:poqtsrw3][attachment=1:poqtsrw3]Screen16.JPG[/attachment:poqtsrw3][attachment=0:poqtsrw3]Screen17.JPG[/attachment:poqtsrw3]

[attachment=2:5fwv4j4d]Screen18.JPG[/attachment:5fwv4j4d][attachment=0:5fwv4j4d]Screen20.JPG[/attachment:5fwv4j4d][attachment=1:5fwv4j4d]Screen19.JPG[/attachment:5fwv4j4d]

[attachment=2:3sng3d5j]Screen21.JPG[/attachment:3sng3d5j][attachment=1:3sng3d5j]Screen22.JPG[/attachment:3sng3d5j][attachment=0:3sng3d5j]Screen23.JPG[/attachment:3sng3d5j]

[attachment=2:3crok9ih]Screen24.JPG[/attachment:3crok9ih][attachment=1:3crok9ih]Screen25.JPG[/attachment:3crok9ih][attachment=0:3crok9ih]Screen26.JPG[/attachment:3crok9ih]

[attachment=2:36ryhgkh]Screen27.JPG[/attachment:36ryhgkh][attachment=0:36ryhgkh]Screen29.JPG[/attachment:36ryhgkh]

[attachment=2:1aanm246]Screen30.JPG[/attachment:1aanm246][attachment=1:1aanm246]Screen31.JPG[/attachment:1aanm246][attachment=0:1aanm246]Screen32.JPG[/attachment:1aanm246]

[attachment=2:10koujvo]Screen33.JPG[/attachment:10koujvo][attachment=1:10koujvo]Screen34.JPG[/attachment:10koujvo][attachment=0:10koujvo]Screen35.JPG[/attachment:10koujvo]

[attachment=2:1lpgtsdg]Screen36.JPG[/attachment:1lpgtsdg][attachment=1:1lpgtsdg]Screen37.JPG[/attachment:1lpgtsdg][attachment=0:1lpgtsdg]Screen38.JPG[/attachment:1lpgtsdg]

[attachment=2:fzahi30w]Screen39.JPG[/attachment:fzahi30w][attachment=1:fzahi30w]Screen40.JPG[/attachment:fzahi30w][attachment=0:fzahi30w]Screen41.JPG[/attachment:fzahi30w]

[attachment=2:nk9n13iq]Screen42.JPG[/attachment:nk9n13iq][attachment=0:nk9n13iq]Screen44.JPG[/attachment:nk9n13iq][attachment=1:nk9n13iq]Screen43.JPG[/attachment:nk9n13iq]

Now tell us what did you do and exactly where you are stuck.