robjan

can anyone explain the value 70.4 in this equation on displacement
D = 70.4 x 10^6 x a/f^2

can anyone explain the value 70.4 in this equation on displacement
D = 70.4 x 10^6 x a/f^2

What is "x"?

What is "a"?

What is "f"?

I assume "D" is displacement - but displacement of what?

A such equation can very well be the equation for the vibration of something really huge...

D would be the displacement at frequency f,
70.4x10^6 the initial displacement,
a be the acceleration,
f, as mentioned earlier, the frequency.

\(\displaystyle 70.4 \times 10^{6} \; \text{is not proper Scientific Notation.}\)

this is the formuale that I am [FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]
Vibration ConversionsD = 19.10 x 10​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]3 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]x (V/F)D = 70.4 x 10[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]6 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]x (A/F[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]2[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold])V = 52.36 x 10[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]-6 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]x D x FV = 3.68 x 10[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]3 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]x (A/f)A = 14.2 x 10[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]-9 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]x D x F[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]2
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]
A = 0.27 x 10​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]-3 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]x V x Fwhere: D = Displacement (mils peak-to-peak)V = Velocity (in/s zero-to-peak)A = Acceleration (in/s[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]2 [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]zero-to-peak)F = Frequency (cpm)
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]15
[/FONT][/FONT]looking at and need to know what the value 70.4 is

Well, I think that if you want to get the proper help, you will have to take some minimum effort for the presentation of your problem because personally, I don't understand anything of what you have posted and I think that it's similar for other readers.