"Find the center and radius of the circle with the given equation"

Clover

Does anyone know how I can find the centerpoint and radius of a circle of all I am given is this equation:
(x+4)^2+(y-3)^2=121
...I attempted simplifying the equation but all I came up with is a linear equation/linear graph. Am I in the wrong mode on my graphing calculator? Any help out there? It would be really appreciated!

Does anyone know how I can find the centerpoint and radius of a circle of all I am given is this equation:
(x+4)^2+(y-3)^2=121
...I attempted simplifying the equation but all I came up with is a linear equation/linear graph. Am I in the wrong mode on my graphing calculator? Any help out there? It would be really appreciated!

No need to simplify. You can "read" the info you want right from the given equation. In the form (x - h)^2 + (y - k)^2 = r^2, the center of the circle is (h,k). Your "121" = r^2.

(x+4)^2+(y-3)^2=121
What, exactly, did you enter in your calculator?