Fill the circles

hitler didi

Put three different numbers in the circles so that when u add the numbers at the end of each line u always get a square no.??

there is a diagram in the PDF file with "2" no. plzz see and ans
thanks in advance;)

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    3.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Put three different numbers in the circles so that when u add the numbers at the end of each line u always get a square no.??

there is a diagram in the PDF file with "2" no. plzz see and ans
thanks in advance;)

Please start a new thread with a new problem.

Please share your work with us, indicating exactly where you are stuck - so that we may know where to begin to help you.

Subhotosh's repeated requests for you to show some efforts are becoming somewhat tiresome to read, are they not, hitler didi?

Please review our Forum Guidelines, for general information.

In particular, we would like to see some explanation of your thoughts about exercises you post, or any work that you've done thus far, or at the very least some specific questions asked of your own.

Thank you! :cool:

Please start a new thread with a new problem.

Please share your work with us, indicating exactly where you are stuck - so that we may know where to begin to help you.

i am sorry for what i did but these questions are from the same exercise and related to power
well sorry again,i wont do it nxt time

and i dont know the whole some ,if u could give a hint or a method to solve these kinds of problems i would be thank ful to u:smile:

Put four different numbers in the circles so that when u add the numbers at the end of each line u always get a square no?
the diagram is there plzz see
and thanks to whoever ans

Attachments

• 2.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: