Find the missing no.

hitler didi

A group of friends share a bill for $13.69 equally between them.How many were in the group?
Thanks in advance

A group of friends share a bill for $13.69 equally between them.How many were in the group?
Thanks in advance
$13.69 is 1369 pennies. Assuming that is the smallest coin available, what integers will evenly divide 1369? (There are at least two "correct" answers.)

hitler, what grade are you in?
Is your teacher aware you're trying to get your homework done at help sites?

this is not my homework it is my home practise which i do which the techer is not ready to help any of the students

Fractions

When it hatches from its egg,the shell ofa certain crab is 1 cm across.When fully grown the shell is approximately 10 cm across.Each new shell is one third bigger than the privious one .How many shells does a fully grown crab have during its life?

Are you not trying to do this yourself? If the shell was initially 1 cm and each shell is "1/3 larger", how large would the next shell be? And the next? Keep doing that until you get larger than 10 cm. How many times do you have to do that?

There is a simple formula for calculating "1/3 larger" repeatedly, but if you don't know that formula, you can just do what the problems says.

Are you not trying to do this yourself?

HallsofIvy,

it is not our business to entertain questions from a user who has been ordered
to follow the basic posting rules, including not to post different
problems in the same thread.

Are you not trying to do this yourself?

There are clearly some things over which little effort is being made (eg: aversion to mental exercise after reading, unwilling to make time to sufficiently text). I agree; hard to say what's been done. If I see no improvement soon, then I'm done, too. :(

Are you not trying to do this yourself? If the shell was initially 1 cm and each shell is "1/3 larger", how large would the next shell be? And the next? Keep doing that until you get larger than 10 cm. How many times do you have to do that?

There is a simple formula for calculating "1/3 larger" repeatedly, but if you don't know that formula, you can just do what the problems says.

after trying all the sums i mark the hard sums which i am not able to understand and as my teacher is not willing to ans any of the doubts from either of the students so i post it here so that i get the technique or method or some formula that can be used to ans these ques.

well thank u so much i got the question according to that the ans will be adding 1/3 till we get a number greater than 10
hope that the ans is right

HallsofIvy,

it is not our business to entertain questions from a user who has been ordered
to follow the basic posting rules, including not to post different
problems in the same thread.
iu dont know how to post a new thread so can u please help me

Seems to me I've heard that (or something quite similar)
at least once in the past...

Didi, what is so hard for you to understand? Repeating:
1: post ONE problem per thread
2: show what you've attempted, and where you're stuck
3: and try to make problems CLEAR by using proper English...

oh please i am not posting the sums from my own i use an ig text bk and secondly the2 point of urs is totally understoodbut i have the prob in 1 point bcoz i dont know how to start a new thread .
I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO U IF U WOULD HELP ME IN TELLING WHAT ARE THE STEPS REQUIRED TO SOLVE THE SUM
THANK U:D

Seems to me I've heard that (or something quite similar)
at least once in the past...

Didi, what is so hard for you to understand? Repeating:
1: post ONE problem per thread
2: show what you've attempted, and where you're stuck
3: and try to make problems CLEAR by using proper English...

Well starting with ur frist point i dont know how to create a new thread so please guide me s i am new
secondly whenever i dont get a question i post it and want a method or a technique or smthng by which i can solve the quest
thirdly the problems which i post r from the text bk as it is
fourthly PLZ TRY TO HELP ME ANS THE QUESTIONS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO U

Please, PLEASE use full words and not that text language!!! It is way too hard for me to even decipher what you are saying.

Last edited:
i dont know how to create a new thread so please guide me s i am new
What is your native language? It is very difficult to understand what you are saying. Maybe you need to have someone who knows English help you write your questions.

You can start a new thread by hitting the button that says "Post New Thread" toward the top left of the forum page. In this case, the forum page is Arithmetic. I notice that you have started quite a few threads so you must have figured it out at least a few times before.

Last edited:
What is your native language? It is very difficult to understand what you are saying. Maybe you need to have someone who knows English help you write your questions.

You can start a new thread by hitting the button that says "Post New Thread" toward the top left of the forum page. In this case, the forum page is Arithmetic. I notice that you have started quite a few threads so you must have figured it out at least a few times before.

okay sorry now onwards i will use full words and thank you atleast i got how to start a new thread.