Is Fractal Binary a New Math?

ashesmi

Here is Dr Jonathan Tallant a famous math phlosopher [video=youtube;1EGDCh75SpQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGDCh75SpQ[/video]

Fractal Binary is a type of math that uses waves in performing it's calculations. Frequency Bits, (Numbers), are generated as waves. These positive and negative waves are then added and subtracted together 'at the same time', waves have a tendency to do that.

Many Calculations occur inside of a Single Calculation.

Here is New Math http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/fractal-binary.php

And has anyone here seen this Matrix Before?

numbers%201.png

Where is this Matrix in history? Refrences?

I am puzzled as to your purpose in posting this. You have a clip from a well known "professor of the philosophy of mathematics" (and, indeed, he is) on the nature of basis mathematical systems, then post something of your own that has nothing at all to do with the first clip and is, basically, gibberish! There are many "patterns" in mathematics, some of which has deep meaning, most of which are coincidence. The fact is that I see NO essential mathematics, beyond well known properties of binary numbers (and NO fractals- do you even know what fractals are? You state that know little to know mathematics).

I am puzzled as to your purpose in posting this. You have a clip from a well known "professor of the philosophy of mathematics" (and, indeed, he is) on the nature of basis mathematical systems, then post something of your own that has nothing at all to do with the first clip and is, basically, gibberish! There are many "patterns" in mathematics, some of which has deep meaning, most of which are coincidence. The fact is that I see NO essential mathematics, beyond well known properties of binary numbers (and NO fractals- do you even know what fractals are? You state that know little to know mathematics).
Thanks HallsofIvy, This Math is from Normailism (Numbers are Physical things) Like the Professor in the video perscribes to. but instead of seeing 4 physical pencils we see 4 physical waves. The Numbers are Normailsm, but as waves. I should have said this earlier....my mistake.

Fractals are Chaos and Law of 3? I do feel there is more to this than we know...we are new with Fractals...they only became popular after computers could draw the Numbers...only like 10 percent of mathimiticians could see fractals, now with computers nonmath people can use programs to draw fractals.

I call it fractal Binary because it is computing and it is Chaotic isn't it, look at the Matrix.

Please don't think I am trying to Prove anything here as Perfect, this is New stuff and we can add waves together all at the same time, just making sure this recursion is the proper recursion. Fractal Binary is so new, perhaps it is just mumbo jumbo and perhaps we can't add waves? Nice if we could.