Returning to calculus after 2 years

traaslund

Hi.

I finished 2/3 of an engineering degree, and then I had to quit because I had too much to do at work to be able to study.

I had pretty good grades(mostly B's) in math, and finished topics about calculus, 1st order differential equations, discrete mathematics and matrices. To finish the rest of the degree I need to take a class about triple integrals and 2nd and 3rd order diff. equations, but I feel that I have forgotten a lot of the derivation/integration techniques of logarithms and sine/cosine functions + basic matrix operations(multiply, divide, get determinant etc.).

Does anyone have a suggestion for books/texts/internet pages/youtube videos I could run through to get my skills back fast? Like a preparation text for people about to take an exam or something?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi.

I finished 2/3 of an engineering degree, and then I had to quit because I had too much to do at work to be able to study.

I had pretty good grades(mostly B's) in math, and finished topics about calculus, 1st order differential equations, discrete mathematics and matrices. To finish the rest of the degree I need to take a class about triple integrals and 2nd and 3rd order diff. equations, but I feel that I have forgotten a lot of the derivation/integration techniques of logarithms and sine/cosine functions + basic matrix operations(multiply, divide, get determinant etc.).

Does anyone have a suggestion for books/texts/internet pages/youtube videos I could run through to get my skills back fast? Like a preparation text for people about to take an exam or something?

Many thanks in advance!

There are youtube video series by both UC Berkley and MIT, among others, on multivariable calculus.