Thread: An old problem and the new one.

Elite Member

An old problem and the new one.

I still must register at each visit. Since this is so annoying, this is the last site I visit. Can someone PLEASE look into this problem? Also, I still cannot get a new line by pressing [ENTER]. If I can't post my solutions, I'll simply take this site off my Favorites list.

Cool

Are you saying that your old account has been deleted each time (as this would allow you to re-register with the same, previously-used, account name)? Or that you're needing to re-log-in each time? Or something else?

Thank you!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soroban View Post
    I still must register at each visit. Since this is so annoying, this is the last site I visit. Can someone PLEASE look into this problem? Also, I still cannot get a new line by pressing [ENTER]. If I can't post my solutions, I'll simply take this site off my Favorites list.
    Soroban,

I do have that "NewLine"/"Enter" problem occasionally - but it goes away next day (may be re-appear next month). I suppose that is a board problem.

However, I am perplexed with your registration problem. I never had that problem.
    “... mathematics is only the art of saying the same thing in different words” - B. Russell