Warning messages

HallsofIvy

Elite Member
For many months now (possibly as soon as I started coming here) I have been getting messages saying "only secure content is displayed" and have to click on "show all content" to get the full board. But recently I am also getting "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" and that "continuing to the website is not recommended". Is it just my virus defense being over protective or is everyone getting that?

I'm not getting that. What anti-virus whatever stuff are you using? (I've got Avast, but I don't have it checking all my web connections, I don't think...)

It will more than likely to be the software on your computer;), the forum works ok for me:D

For many months now (possibly as soon as I started coming here) I have been getting messages saying "only secure content is displayed" and have to click on "show all content" to get the full board. But recently I am also getting "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" and that "continuing to the website is not recommended". Is it just my virus defense being over protective or is everyone getting that?
mmm - thought I had replied to this. Oh well, the second thing to go is memory and I don't remember the first.

I get that everyone once in a while -seems like it might be after I've done some updates, i.e. browser updates which sometimes cause a reversion to default setting, but might not always be that reason. Anyway, I'm not having problems using Firefox. Maybe it would help to check your browser settings.