I need help with a question on patterns and expressions

matt_37

I just started algebra 2, and I'm having trouble on this question:

"How do variables help you model real-world situations? Can these models always be used to make precise predictions? Why or why not? Think about other things that might influence a real-world prediction. Take a moment to consider your response to this question. You will need to think of a real-world example and show how variables can help you find a pattern in order to make predictions."

"How do variables help you model real-world situations? Can these models always be used to make precise predictions? Why or why not? Think about other things that might influence a real-world prediction. Take a moment to consider your response to this question. You will need to think of a real-world example and show how variables can help you find a pattern in order to make predictions."
What parts have you tried to answer? Show us what you have done so far and maybe we can help you.

Take a moment to consider your response to this question