What are these Equations

JEssicaAlba7

Okay so i am currently studying construction professional at college and we have a maths assignment that i am struggling with need some advice on the following questions our maths teacher has taken leave as he is really ill and our replacement is really not much help so i have resorted to to using the internet these are the following question which i believe are quadratic equations.

IMAG0393[1].jpgIMAG0394[1].jpgIMAG0395[1].jpgIMAG0392[1].jpg

If anyone could help me with these i would be so grateful

Okay so i am currently studying construction professional at college and we have a maths assignment that i am struggling with need some advice on the following questions our maths teacher has taken leave as he is really ill and our replacement is really not much help so i have resorted to to using the internet these are the following question which i believe are quadratic equations.

View attachment 5193View attachment 5194View attachment 5195View attachment 5196

What have you done so far? Please show us your work so we may try to help you.You might also read
http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/78006-Read-Before-Posting

View attachment 5193View attachment 5194View attachment 5195View attachment 5196

As I see these, only Task 3 involved quadratic equations.

The left most problem involves simple evaluation of an "algebraic equation" - what have you tried. Plug the given value of r (= 6367 ) in the given equation and calculate the value of "V".

Please show your effort - we can go from there....