Finding Coterminal Angle

murtuza

Answer the following.

(a) Find an angle between \(\displaystyle \, 0\,\) radians and \(\displaystyle \, 2\pi\, \) radians that is coterminal with \(\displaystyle \, -19\pi 10.\)

(b) Find an angle between and 360° that is coterminal with 810°.

Need a little help. I am understanding on the concept, but just not quite there yet. It'd be awesome if you guys can work out both of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer the following.

(a) Find an angle between \(\displaystyle \, 0\,\) radians and \(\displaystyle \, 2\pi\, \) radians that is coterminal with \(\displaystyle \, -19\pi 10.\)

Need a little help. I am understanding on the concept, but just not quite there yet. It'd be awesome if you guys can work out both of these.

Can you please define "co-terminal angle" for us?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does your text mean by the number "\(\displaystyle \, -19\pi 10\,\)"? :shock:

Need a little help. I am understanding on the concept....
If you understand what they're talking about, then where are you getting stuck? For instance, you understand that it's 360 degrees for once around the circle. You understand that every once-around puts you back at the starting point, so you can start again from zero, if you like. You understand that they're asking you to find the smallest angle that ends at the same point as does the given angle of 810 degrees. You know you can subtract (or add) whole once-arounds from (or to) the given angle and end up at exactly the same place. And... then what?

Please be complete. Thank you! ;)