Minimal number of people

radogost

Hi there,

I have problems with the following question:

attachment.php

I don't understand how to get the solution 7521. In my opinion, the number should be much bigger, since we have in total 51.598 Million visitors but only 36.5 Million users, so about 15 Million users have more than one account. Why am I wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Aufgabe.jpg
    Aufgabe.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 25
I don't understand how to get the solution 7521. In my opinion, the number should be much bigger, since we have in total 51.598 Million visitors but only 36.5 Million users, so about 15 Million users have more than one account. Why am I wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Hi,

What are your thoughts? What have you done so far? Please show us your work even if you feel that it is wrong so we may try to help you. You might also read
http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/78006-Read-Before-Posting

A few comments though:

First, it isn't 7521 as I understand it. It is 7,521,000 since the answer is in 1000's (see that last parenthetical note).

Second, The numbers in the table are to small for me to read. Maybe it's just me but it would help if you could write out the table (or post a bigger image).

Hi there,

I have problems with the following question:

attachment.php

I don't understand how to get the solution 7521....
The image is too small for me to read. Please reply with the typed-out text. Thank you! ;)