Thread: I can't post replies??

Unhappy I can't post replies??

Hey guys!!! So I made a new account earlier because I lost my old password, but when I tried to reply to a thread, it wouldn't show that I replied. So I rewrote it and tried again, but it still didn't work. :/

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lilybeth View Post
    Hey guys!!! So I made a new account earlier because I lost my old password, but when I tried to reply to a thread, it wouldn't show that I replied. So I rewrote it and tried again, but it still didn't work. :/
    Did you land on some sort of "server error" page? Because sometimes that happens to me, and I can't seem to get out of the loop. I have no idea why it happens...

Elite Member
    You made a post at 12.41 (8 minutes earlier than this one)
    to Fretdatin, and it shows...so what's the problem?
    I'm just an imagination of your figment !

Elite Member
    lilybeth,

With new registration, your first 5 posts need to be approved by a moderator. So your posts might be delayed a bit!
    “... mathematics is only the art of saying the same thing in different words” - B. Russell

Quote Originally Posted by lilybeth View Post
    lol okay guys, I figured it out. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subhotosh Khan View Post
    lilybeth,

With new registration, your first 5 posts need to be approved by a moderator. So your posts might be delayed a bit!
    I don't think it is 5. I already have more than 5 and still need every post to be approved
    Exploring