Growth function

nope187

Hey guys so heres a question I'm stuck on...

The formula :
L
(t) = LT − (LTL0)ekt

where T is a number approaching , k is a positive constant, models the length L of a fish as a function of t, the age of the fish. This model assumes that the fish has a well defined length L0 at birth (t=0)

a) calculate:
lim
L(t).

t
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]any help is greatly appreciated, I don't know how to find the limit. My textbook also doesn't provide the answer so i would appreciate it if you could guide me
thanks in advance![/FONT]
:)

Hey guys so heres a question I'm stuck on...

The formula :
L
(t) = LT − (LTL0)ekt

where T is a number approaching , k is a positive constant, models the length L of a fish as a function of t, the age of the fish. This model assumes that the fish has a well defined length L0 at birth (t=0)

a) calculate:
lim
L(t).

t
any help is greatly appreciated, I don't know how to find the limit. My textbook also doesn't provide the answer so i would appreciate it if you could guide me
thanks in advance!
:)

What is the limit of e^(-k*t) as t → \(\displaystyle \infty\)

so i tried finding the limit and i got the value as zero. However this doesn't get me the correct answer. Where did I go wrong? I used 0.3 as my constant k. although I don't think it matters what you use. Can you please help me through this?
Thanks in advance

so i tried finding the limit and i got the value as zero. However this doesn't get me the correct answer. Where did I go wrong? I used 0.3 as my constant k. although I don't think it matters what you use.
Since you have not shown any of your work, I'm afraid it is not possible for us to comment on where you might have gone wrong.

Please reply showing your steps, and providing the answer which you think is correct. Thank you! ;)