please help with the problem

valeri

12. A manufacturer has determined that an employee with d days of production experience will be able to
produce approximately P(d) = 3 + 15( 1 – e^–0.2d ) items per day. Graph P(d).
(a) Approximately how many items will a beginning employee be able to produce each day?
(b) How many items will an experienced employee be able to produce each day?
(c) What is the marginal production rate of an employee with 5 days of experience? (What are the units of your answer, and what does this answer mean?)

The thing is that i don't understand how much the worker must work to be considered as experienced or beginner.

12. A manufacturer has determined that an employee with d days of production experience will be able to
produce approximately P(d) = 3 + 15( 1 – e^–0.2d ) items per day. Graph P(d).
(a) Approximately how many items will a beginning employee be able to produce each day?
(b) How many items will an experienced employee be able to produce each day?
(c) What is the marginal production rate of an employee with 5 days of experience? (What are the units of your answer, and what does this answer mean?)

The thing is that i don't understand how much the worker must work to be considered as experienced or beginner.

d = 0 beginner
d = ∞ experienced

Thank you ;) but can you explain me why?
If "marginal rate" and "derivative" don't ring any bells for you, then you need way more help than we can here provide. Please think about hiring a qualified local tutor who can work with you, face to face, to provide the hours of personalized instruction needed to help you get caught up to the material.