Greetings Every One

samandrewsone

Hello every one i am a newbie here. Did checked some of the previous threads in the maths section and they were pretty much amazing.

I'd really like to appreciate admin for letting me into this spectacular and amazing platform.

Hello every one i am a newbie here. Did checked some of the previous threads in the maths section and they were pretty much amazing.

I'd really like to appreciate admin for letting me into this spectacular and amazing platform.

Welcome. Help out yourself or ask a question. Either way, I find participation makes it at least a little better.

There's nothing wrong with suspicion, but it's better to use the post-reporting tool for drawing attention.

For example, a new member came to this thread and just posted, "This is a great forum i need lots of help with trigonometry cuz i just don't get it" (loosely paraphrased).

Seemed innocent enough, yet they turned out to be a spammer in the UK trying to promote their cheating services for a fee. I was able to sort this out because they posted from a toxic IP address.

Again, if anybody suspects that a post isn't "on the level", please report it. I don't mind a few false alarms. :cool: