Issue with Graph

coolhs03

I have a graph plotted against database size in x axis and time to get the output in y axix.

Say when I have 10MB data, i got output in 5 mints.
for 20MB, i got in 7 mint
30 MB i got in 9 mints and so on.

Untill it was 60MB..i was able to get correct output and in 13 mints i got it.

when the size is greater than 60MB, i am not getting correct output. The system is just showing the output generated at 60MB size and time as 13 mints. For 70, 80 , 100, 110MBs.. i am having the same issue. The output obtained is not correct. But it producing the output(wrong output) in the same 13 mints.

My question is, is der an mathematical explanation that i can give to that point. The graph is shown in figure
attachment.php

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
I have a graph plotted against database size in x axis and time to get the output in y axix.

Say when I have 10MB data, i got output in 5 mints.
for 20MB, i got in 7 mint
30 MB i got in 9 mints and so on.

Untill it was 60MB..i was able to get correct output and in 13 mints i got it.

when the size is greater than 60MB, i am not getting correct output....

My question is, is der an mathematical explanation that i can give to that point.
I can't think of a mathematical "explanation" for "the software or hardware chokes once the data set surpasses a certain size". That would be a software problem (say, a spreadsheet or matrix which does not allow for a sufficient number of entries) or hardware problem (say, a lack of sufficient memory to hold all the data for processing). ;)