Need Assistant with Algebra problems

csmith456

I need assistance on the below questions. Algebra in not my best subject. I am having a difficult time with the below equation.

1. Given the line with the equation
png;base64,R0lGODlhMwAUAHcAMSH GlNvZnR3YXJlOiBNaWNyb3NvZnQgT2ZmaWNlACH5BAEAAAAALAIABAAvAAwAhAAAAAAAAAAECg0IBAoEAA0LCgQDAwMAAA0KCAQIDQADCAsLDQoEAwgKCgQAAAMGCwsGAw0LCwgECAgDAAMECg0ICAMDAAAAAwgKDQgGCgAABAoLDQsGBAMAAwECAwECAwVzICCOZGme6EkIaeu 4hCwcG0XxkGLyJEAPcXCRmQ0HDvZbCAkEgePArIEmakC2Cx2B4tIFlIu0OckQn7hUmTyKI8IWi0LQRGlSRVLswSPb21VcRcYIhEZAxobbkR3EAIcGAgdGAyEiy NAW1rAT XmFMAIQA7
:

a) Find at leastthree ordered pairs that satisfy the equation.

b) Find the slope ofthe line.

c) Graph theline

2. Given the line withequation
QABAEAgMCMKkcslsAgqG4gHhrFqXxGIiqVgAGA3H40pOFiBU8LTMTgqO34a3EHHD21bJJEmpePFlFltCAoNKFn9CfRcAfWJMXWRgiQAKawAWj4BEjAwYVIeGlVoKmpCUThQZoJhFfxZ3eFBFsY0VAZduAaKnZIhLfX8FGmNJFkXIyLxDRkjAFbWLVpFWFBvFZgaDFByAxgsKzZABjNmorcnItU9oTFBbw9h4Ao99y2DlQh0epr1VFvmWZHrQgZWxdMqyGXrjjM8qMxEUrFNCrQnAJB8MZgIRwpsQKJokEgj2xMCfQhlVIRBhkMs5IceS9XszoqE3InNMxpHCCmdJJ3JOKh5CiIqTRyVZArw8yhRAwaZQo6YiIbVq1FIlrlndepRIP65BAAA7
:

a) Write the equation in slope-intercept form.

b) State the slope ofthe line.

c) State they-intercept of the line as an ordered pair.

d) Use the slope-interceptform to graph the line.

3. Find the equation of the line through the two points givenin #5. Convert the equation to standard form,
EflTrd9Aev4gPLmGs eUGSw gwrdNGKo0aMQL5AogRCpU59qeD4VEgQAOw==
, where A, B, and C are integers and A > 0.

4. Find the slope of the line through the points (2, -5) and (-1,-4).